6.8.12

Hold the press : ive found the best invention ever!

 Okay. Steady yourselves people. As after 25 years I've just found a simple kitchen appliance that makes everything tasty, and practically gourmet (in my eyes!). Enter the 'immersion blender'.


I cant believe it. All I did was chop up some nearly-off veg, cook it then blend it in the pan with some chicken stock and I feel like Gordon Ramsey right about now. Its so tasty! And SO smooth. And I thought making your own soup was quite a hassle. How wrong I was! Oh gosh I want to eat/drink this all day.

I'm about to become the soup woman. Right now I would happily forgo packing the hair-straightener's to make room for my immersion blender. And its oh so easy to clean! Believe me, coming from the girl who finds two minute noodles a right faff to make, this soup could not have been easier! 

Immersion blender, I applaud you.

Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment